hello from caroline co.  

RSS
Killiedave57
(@killiedave57)
Admin

Hello:

My name is David, and I am a member of JRAS and have been for a few years... (2011)

i currently have about 50+/- tanks, of all sizes... yeah sort of a tank hoarder. 🙂  🙂 

I have a pretty eclectic collection and my tastes are pretty much all over the place.... I love trying to breed new things, and my background in orchids, sort of alludes to my love for aquatic plants.  I have had marine tanks but have recently, moved most of my interests to breeding, catfish...   Loricarids, cories, killies, are favorites.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2018 10:39 pm
Adam Coker
 Adam Coker
(@Adam Coker)

Hello Dave,

My name is Adam and we met last night at the meeting. I too have a wide variety of fish. I don't quite have as many tanks as you but I'm working on it...lol. I also love the plants about as much as the fish. My current favorite breeding projects have to be my Odessa Barbs from Greg Sage, L183 Starlight plecos, and my Rainbow Tiger Endlers from Lucas Bretz. It was nice meeting you last night and thanks for having us. We had a great time. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 8:28 am
Adam Coker
 Adam Coker
(@Adam Coker)

Hello Dave,

My name is Adam and we met last night at the meeting. I too have a wide variety of fish. I don't quite have as many tanks as you but I'm working on it...lol. I also love the plants about as much as the fish. My current favorite breeding projects have to be my Odessa Barbs from Greg Sage, L183 Starlight plecos, and my Rainbow Tiger Endlers from Lucas Bretz. It was nice meeting you last night and thanks for having us. We had a great time. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/07/2018 8:28 am

Leave a reply

Share: