Join the James River Aquarium Society (JRAS), receive valuable benefits and help grow our organization! Annual dues are only $20. We fund our activities through membership dues, monthly auctions and our annual auction.
business plan budget template pay someone to write my essay go to site see source site get link bodybuilding buy viagra microsoft dissertation template https://drrobertlaprademd.com/medic/prednisolone-20-mg-zentiva-posologie/64/ go site little hans case study write an essay about your grandfather source url introduction to romeo and juliet essay here buy paper roses uk https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/viagra-racecar/66/ https://heystamford.com/writing/review-of-essay-writing-services/8/ child labor laws essay generic viagras mexico help me write composition resume msu thesis formatting guidelines what is an outline in english for an essay homework help prepositions https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/best-university-curriculum-vitae-ideas/47/ here click click how to analysis a case study http://jeromechamber.com/event/basic-essay-format-outline/23/ viagra 50 mg reviews Benefits:
- Larger share of proceeds from auction items you sell (70% instead of 50%)
- Access to a bounty of educational materials and mentorship
- Save money on shipping costs for group orders of fish and supplies
- Field trips
- Opportunity to participate in JRAS Breeders Award Program
- Voting rights on club-related issues
How to become a JRAS member:
- Complete a JRAS Membership Form, and pay annual dues of $20.
- Bring your payment (cash or check made out to JRAS) and membership form to one of our monthly meetings.
Your dues cover you and everyone at your mailing address. Please indicate names of those who want to members on the form. Each member receives a name tag.
Note: Your information is not shared with any other groups, businesses, or organizations.
For additional information on joining JRAS, contact our Membership Chair at email@example.com